A marvelous group of missionaries arrived this month.
After some thoughts from President Kunz in the
Pioneer Memorial Cemetery we walked down to the temple
for our "Safe Arrival" pictures.
Welcome to :
Back row L-R: Elders Jenkins, Chesley, Boddy, Bovee, and Caldwell
Middle row L-R: Elders Brown, Widmer, Chandler and Vawdrey.
Front row L-R: Sister Ford, Belka, Coats, Bergeson and Proctor.
We expect great things from these amazing young people.
They are well prepared and ready to go out and serve.
2 comments:
Aunt Leslie! I love your posts. :D You are making me so excited... hope all is well! Love you!
I'm still keeping track of your blog posts, Sister Kunz! I loved the photo of the new arrivals . . . have to admit to shedding a tear or two as I looked at their expectant and hopeful faces. They have such marvelous (and trying) times ahead of them, don't they? They couldn't have come to anyone who will love them more than you and Pres. Kunz. Love, Sandra Hale
P.S. Sister (Annie) Hale is settled into BYU and just got a job teaching senior couples at the MTC! She's ecstatic. She misses you.
Post a Comment