We have just learned that for reasons of security and safety we are to discontinue blogging about missions and missionaries. I am sad, to say the least, but completely understand the reasoning behind this policy. I will therefore be primarily posting about my family. For all you wonderful missionary families who follow the blog in hopes of catching a glimpse of your loved one, I will still be posting about the different activities we are doing but won't be able to include pictures or mention names. This has been my "journal" for the mission and I hate to not be able to keep a detailed record, but I know blessings come from obedience. Thanks for all your love and support. Please continue to check in now and then.

4 comments:
Oh, how very sad. I loved those glimpses that I got of Sister Hale while she was there with you. Thanks for all the wonderful posts that kept me feeling closer to my daughter and to the people that she loved there. I just did a new post and there are a couple of photos of you and President Kunz! Check it out if you like! Sandra Hale
Bother! But I too understand.
I understand too, but it has sure been wonderful to read and see the mission activities. Probably won't be checking back since Sister Lawlor will be getting the "big transfer" so very soon so just wanted to say thank you, thank you for being so great to her. I know she loves you tons.
Thank you for sharing your lovely daughters. They are amazing women.
Post a Comment