Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Story in Pictures


























Welcome home, Hermana Kunz!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! :D I'm so excited that she's back!

Elise N Black said...

A happy day!! Welcome home lovely Sarah!!

Jill and Steve said...

What a great bunch of photos....they told the story perfectly!!!! Welcome Home Hermana Kunz. We are so proud of and happy for you.

Sandra and Brent said...

I'm so happy for you and your family, Sister Kunz! It's been lovely having our Annie back home. She misses all of you, however. She gets a far-off look in her eye and I know that she's back in Nebraska! Love, Sandra Hale

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...that's what I was waiting for! A very sweet and tender picture story. I love her reaction to Matt. :)

Kirsten said...

Those are such heartwarming pictures of Sarah and your whole family! We love you all!

Snowflakers said...

I'm so excited for you! What a great time in your lives.