The Kunz Family
And a HUGE Happy Birthday, Leslie! I hope it was a good one. We'll have to do a great "out to lunch" when you get home! Loves, hugs, and lots of warm thoughts coming your way!
Thank you, Kirsten. Miss you and love you!
It was your birthday? I didn't know! I certainly hope it was a very, very happy one. And I love the busy beaver. You drew that, didn't you? Love you - Laura
I had a great birthday, but no I did not draw the beaver, he's hot off the internet! I'm so glad you read the blog. Love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
And a HUGE Happy Birthday, Leslie! I hope it was a good one. We'll have to do a great "out to lunch" when you get home! Loves, hugs, and lots of warm thoughts coming your way!
Thank you, Kirsten. Miss you and love you!
It was your birthday? I didn't know! I certainly hope it was a very, very happy one.
And I love the busy beaver. You drew that, didn't you?
Love you - Laura
I had a great birthday, but no I did not draw the beaver, he's hot off the internet! I'm so glad you read the blog. Love you!
Post a Comment