Ethan Peterson, Kevin Burton and Luke Johnson
(PB&J)
along with Bryson Taggart
popped in on us,
quite literally, the other day.
I got a phone call from Bryson
just wanting to chat and as we talked
I said that he really ought to come see us again
to which he responded that he would have to do that,
at which point the doorbell rang and
there they all were!!!
What fun guys!
PB&J were all companions in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
They were incredible together,
baptizing every month.
Bryson was one of our assistants and
was an amazing missionary.
Now they are all great friends
and we are so happy that they enjoy each other
and keep in such close contact with one another.
What a blessing to have their friendship.
We love and admire them all so much.
Thanks for a great visit!
Drop in again soon!
1 comment:
I'll have to remember that trick!
Post a Comment