Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Goodbye Dear Friends Nov. 2011


Saying goodbye never gets easier,
but
I long ago learned that goodbyes are
a part of this work,
so
goodbye to 15 incredible missionaries.
We love you dearly
and will miss you so very much.

2 comments:

Suzette Cottrell said...

Hello, I am Suzette Cottrell, Elder Zachary Earl Cottrell's mother. I am so excited to hear from my elder today. Elder Cottrell arrived to the mission, Tuesday December 20th. He loved the MTC and is so fired up to finally arrive on his mission. He has a brother serving in the Washington DC North Mission and has had to be patient for his time to come. He has lived for this day for 21 years. Enjoy my "Big Hunk" of a man. I love him and am so proud of his choices he had made in his life. I love the blog and will enjoy sharing the next 2 years with you.

Milan said...

Hello, Sister Cottrell,
Thank you for taking a minute to comment. We love your sweet Elder already. We could tell from the first day that he would be a dedicated, focused missionary. Thank you for sharing him with us and especially with the Lord. He will learn so much and come home even better then when he left. That is what the Lord does for His wonderful young missionaries. I look forward to spending the rest of our mission with you.