Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trail Center Training


Our Trail Center Trainers...
incredible young women, responsible for working with the Watsons
to insure that the Trail Center experience is what it should be.
Every weekend they hold a meeting
that inspires and uplifts us all.


All the lovely sisters who are currently working at the 
Trail Center.

3 comments:

Elise's Art Garden said...

I think that one sister on the front row in the argyle sweater is the fabbiest! xo Miss you dearest!

Sandra and Brent said...

(Sister) Annie Hale came from BYU tonight to carve pumpkins, eat chili, drink dry ice root beer and watch the old animated version of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow". Very long standing traditions in our family! While she was here I showed her this post and I could tell that she was close to tears as she looked at the photo of all the sisters at the trail center. Especially Sister Askren. Her life is very full here, but she surely misses all of you. She's loving her job teaching senior couples at the MTC. Thanks for posting. Sandra Hale

Kenzie Lawlor said...

oh how i miss the NOM sisterhood...