Do it! I loved seeing Sister Hale in your photos and never once worried about her safety or privacy being violated! She spoke in church yesterday and once again talked about how much she loved her mission president and how she knew that mission calls were absolutely inspired. I can't say enough how far reaching your influence has been on my daughter.
Can you close your blog and make it by invitation only? You can invite parents of missionaries to follow the blog when the missionary is called or arrives. Then, you have some control over who's viewing the blog. (This is Brenda, not David Hymas, by the way. I'm signed in as David because we created a mission blog for him under his name.)
Hi Sister Kunz, YES please keep posting pics and information about our (my) missionaries! I have also enjoyed seeing the beautiful Nebraska area and learning more about your lovely family. :) Thank you thank you for ALL that you do for our missionaries, Elder Nick in particular! Love Cheryl Christensen Gilbert AZ
We have so enjoyed your posts! We have loved trying to find our Elder Reese in these pictures. I hope you can still include group pictures. Thank you for all your posts and for your loving dedication to our beloved missionaries.
7 comments:
Do it! I loved seeing Sister Hale in your photos and never once worried about her safety or privacy being violated! She spoke in church yesterday and once again talked about how much she loved her mission president and how she knew that mission calls were absolutely inspired. I can't say enough how far reaching your influence has been on my daughter.
Thank you for your wonderful support. Since the beginning of Sister Hale's mission I know she had amazing parents and you have been so good to us too.
Yes, yes, yes Please continue posting. It is good to see the Elders and Sisters serving alongside eachother.
please oh please, we too have loved the mission blog and appreciated your time to let us feel a part. thanks so much for doing that!
Can you close your blog and make it by invitation only? You can invite parents of missionaries to follow the blog when the missionary is called or arrives. Then, you have some control over who's viewing the blog. (This is Brenda, not David Hymas, by the way. I'm signed in as David because we created a mission blog for him under his name.)
Hi Sister Kunz, YES please keep posting pics and information about our (my) missionaries! I have also enjoyed seeing the beautiful Nebraska area and learning more about your lovely family. :)
Thank you thank you for ALL that you do for our missionaries, Elder Nick in particular!
Love Cheryl Christensen
Gilbert AZ
We have so enjoyed your posts! We have loved trying to find our Elder Reese in these pictures. I hope you can still include group pictures. Thank you for all your posts and for your loving dedication to our beloved missionaries.
Post a Comment