Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Dreaded Durham Museum


President Kunz and I love the Durham Museum.
It always has wonderful "temporary" displays
that require intense study and reading of plaques.
Perhaps that is why our kids refuse to go with us.
On this particular trip we were able to persuade Matthew to come with us
on the condition that we stay for one hour and not a minute more.
We took all kinds of fun pictures of him
and then headed down to the newest display:
"The Pulitzer Prize Photographs."
These were pictures of events that literally changed
the histoy of the world!!!!!


They were incredible,
and required intense study and reading of plaques...


Matthew timed our visit down to the minute and
we were indeed out of there in one hour.
Needless to say, Milan and I need to go back
and read everything we missed.
Anybody want to come with us?

4 comments:

Elise N Black said...

Me! Me! Me!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too!!! Still trying to plan a time when I can sneak away for a visit.

Elise N Black said...

Ahh Matt looks like he's a piece of the art! Especially the leaning in for the affectionate snuggle! Sweet!!!

patriciadubray said...

I am Elder DuBray's mom and I love museums. Mind if I come along with you all on your next trip? Naw, way to close. I couldn't do it!