The Kunz Family
Little love. Best move out West so be near her (and me!)
She is so cute Sis. Kunz! I can see why she's so missable!
We all decided you guys need to move out to Utah when you're done with this mission business. It would be a blast for all of us having you so close!
Lauren, I would love to. Please talk my husband into it.Thanks
But some of us Easterners would sure miss you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Little love. Best move out West so be near her (and me!)
She is so cute Sis. Kunz! I can see why she's so missable!
We all decided you guys need to move out to Utah when you're done with this mission business. It would be a blast for all of us having you so close!
Lauren, I would love to. Please talk my husband into it.
Thanks
But some of us Easterners would sure miss you.
Post a Comment