Oh, how we love all these beautiful young women
(and the ones not pictured too)!
They are good thru and thru and serve the Lord faithfully.
Who ever is reading this and has picked out that sweet face you love:
thank you for preparing her so well
and
thank you for sharing her with us.
And
if she is not in this picture it is because she is serving
out in the boonies and we appreciate her sacrifice!!
We are especially blessed in this mission to have so many sisters.
They set the example and the pace for us all.
2 comments:
Sister Kunz, thank-you so much for posting this wonderful photo. I have to admit that I immediately broke into tears when I scrolled down and saw it . . .sometimes I miss Annie so much that I can scarcely breathe. However, I'm so grateful for the experience that she's having in the Nebraska Omaha mission. Her letters are full of faith and joy and gratitude for the goodness of the Lord. You and President Kunz have been so good to her and so patient through some of her harder times. I simply can't express my gratitude adequately. Thank-you. Sandra Hale
Thank you Sister Hale,
Our association with your sweet Sister Hale is a privilege we hope to have for the rest of our lives. She is a delight and we love her so much. Thanks for sharing her with us! Sister Kunz
Post a Comment