Just say it:
Fun Fetti Bundt Cake.
Is that not the greatest name for a cake?!
I just love how it rolls off your tongue...
Fun Fetti Bundt Cake.
It just makes me laugh.
Maybe you had to be there...
Maybe it's only funny when Elder Taggart says it.
I don't know, but even now months after we discovered it,
(he had to make a cake for someones birthday)
just saying it makes me laugh.
Elder Bryson Taggart came back to Nebraska for a visit.
It was just like old times, when he was one of our assistants.
He went out with missionaries, attended District Meetings
visited the Trail Center and had lunch with several old friends.
Best of all, his visit happened to be on my birthday.
And of course he made me a...
FUN FETTI BUNDT CAKE!
Thank you Bryson.
You will forever have a place in my heart.
11 comments:
Sounds... so amazing. :D Perfect roll of syllables and rhythm... the title of that cake has made my day.
Too cute! Now I want a funfetti bundt cake. Maybe we can get Dave to make one for us.
How do you make a Fun Fetti Bundt Cake?
I love reading your blog because I can here your voice in every post. I could just see you laughing and laughing while you wrote about fenfetti bundt cakes:)!
Dave also loves funfetti cake but I haven't tried it in the bundt version. I guess I'll need to get me a bundt pan.
Funfetti cake is the favorite of several of my kids . . . including Sister Annie Hale! I've never thought to make it into a bundt cake. Great idea! Sandra Hale
That's so fun! Hey, we just found out that the brother of a missionary who recently ended his mission here in PA is coming to YOUR mission! He received his call yesterday. Look for a wonderful "Elder Deaton" (from Henderson, NV) in a few months. He enters the MTC on May 4th! What a small world!
Oh how beautiful you are sister Kunz! And no amount of birthdays seems to alter your loveliness!
I think you are all correct in it's spelling: funfetti. I stand corrected. To make a funfetti bundt cake you simply purchase the funfetti cake mix and use the bundt cake recipe. Then look for the funfetti frosting and that's it! I'm sure you who are better in the kitchen then I could make a much more nutritious recipe. So have at it. Thanks for responding to my nonsense. Love you all.
Dear Sister,
You just can't see me up close. But thank you for the pick-me-up. I love you so! Your Leslie
Sis Kunz!!!
I created an account just so i could comment on your blog! It was so much fun making that cake for you! And the look on your face was well worth the effort! :) Love and miss ya'll sssooo much!!! -Bryson
I LOVE ELDER TAGGART SO MUCH! he is my birthday twin which means he will always make me a funfetti bundt cake.
Post a Comment