The small slips of paper are gifts or service we have seen others do which we collect in a bottle through out the month and read Christmas morning: our gifts to the Savior. The large pieces are lists of blessing we are grateful for: His gifts to us. We have done this as long as we have had kids. It's a fun tradition.
4 comments:
Ok - I have to ask: what is the unique "swaddling" on the baby Jesus? I'm sure it is something meaningful, but I can't quite make it out.
The small slips of paper are gifts or service we have seen others do which we collect in a bottle through out the month and read Christmas morning: our gifts to the Savior. The large pieces are lists of blessing we are grateful for: His gifts to us. We have done this as long as we have had kids. It's a fun tradition.
How are you, friend?
I love your swaddling! Do you mind if I borrow the idea?
Aha! I knew it would be something awesome.
I am fine. Fighting a cold right now. How 'bout you? I thought about you tonight as I drove home from work. Time for a catch-up chat, I believe.
Post a Comment