Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Transfer Board


My office is down in the basement in what we call
the 'Transfer Room'.
This is because, behind me is the huge transfer board.
Every missionary's picture is up there
with his or her name and departure date.
We use these pictures to help plan the six week transfers.
Much thought and prayer goes into each and every transfer
taking into account the needs of the area and the missionary.
It usually takes a good week of hard work to get everyone
where they belong on the board.
Afterwards though, we feel such feelings of peace.
What a blessing to know that the Lord guides us
and loves His missionaries.

4 comments:

David said...

I'll see it in real life in just a few days!!! We are so excited to come out and visit you guys.

Kirsten said...

I'm so glad I can picture you down in your transfer room. We think of you often, especially during this holiday time. It's such a blessing to stay connected this way!

The Johnson Family said...

Don't you spoil that grand baby too much. She is just barely starting to like us. :)

Elise N Black said...

You lovely woman! I need to speak with you dearest. Will ring you soon! xx