My baby turned fourteen!
I'm so grateful the Lord sent Matthew to us.
I was forty-one when he was born and afraid I might be too old
to have another little one around,
but
just like my mother told me:
"you'll never regret the ones you had,
only the ones you didn't have."
Isn't that the truth?!
I have been grateful everyday for fourteen years.
Thank Heaven, the Lord knows us better than we know ourselves.
2 comments:
It is wonderful to know more about you and your family through this blog. You have a beautiful family. It is also great to learn about the Nebraska Mission. My son, Elder Lee has recently been moved to your mission from the Iowa mission. I am super excited for what new work lies ahead for him with this change. He enjoyed meeting Pres. Kunz and learning about all the big changes. Thanks for doing this and for your service.
Hi Sister Lee,
It's so good to have Elder Lee in our mission. We have already met with the Sioux City Zone twice and they are great missionaries! We will be having a BBQ with them next week so we can get to know them in a less formal gathering. I will take some pictures and make sure Elder Lee is there so you can see him. Thanks for your support, I look forward to getting to know your great son.
Post a Comment