Good bye to -bkr: Elder Orberg, Elder Gwynn, Elder Udy,
-midr: Elder Jury, Elder Quintana, Sister Thompson , Sister Hatch,
and -frtr: Elder Lea:
wonderful people with bright futures ahead of them.
They have served well and helped to change many lives for good.
We will miss them but wish for all of our Father's
choicest blessings to be with them.
Till we meet again...
2 comments:
Sis. Kunz -- I love you and I love your blog. I loved seeing Matt run. It reminded me of my grandkids!
Sis. Flake
I just had to leave a comment... Sister Lawlor is my cute little sister! How we all love and miss her! But we know that you will love her for us for the next 18 months :)
It won't be hard, I promise! We love that you have a blog. The more news the better! Give her a big hug from us the next time you see her!
Post a Comment