Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Phoebe


Believe it or not this is the very same cat
we brought with us to Nebraska.
She has put on the "mission addition" as it is called.
Unlike the rest of us who have come to love it here
Phoebe is bidding her time till she can go home.
Her only solace is food.
Poor kitty.

4 comments:

Elise N Black said...

Ahh...poor wee kitten! Our Rose moved about 4 times while we built this home, and she just adapted to each new place as well. Though she didn't add the poundage Phoebe has added!

Kirsten said...

What a cute chunk! I guess I like big cats more because they remind me of dogs. :)

Stacy Ellison said...

i love this post. if she only knew the joy she brought in the lives of my children. if only they brought her the same joy! ;)

Leslie Kunz said...

Stacey, you are so tolerant of my funny cat. I just hope we haven't warped your poor little children's out-look on the feline species.