The Kunz Family
She is lovely Leslie dearest! How wonderful!! Can't you just hardly wait to hold her and kiss her sweetness?!!
Of course she's adorable. Look who her grandma is!!
I'll bet she smells wonderfully sweet, too! Absolutely beautiful!
She is so beautiful. I love the photo of David kissing her.....just priceless. We are so happy for you all.
Yeah for grand babies. My mother said she wishes she could have skipped being a parent and went straight to being a grandma! (just kidding of course! kind of :) What fun. And what a cutie! Congrats!
Thank you all. I am so anxious to meet this little soul. Her mom and dad are sure thrilled with her.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is lovely Leslie dearest! How wonderful!! Can't you just hardly wait to hold her and kiss her sweetness?!!
Of course she's adorable. Look who her grandma is!!
I'll bet she smells wonderfully sweet, too! Absolutely beautiful!
She is so beautiful. I love the photo of David kissing her.....just priceless. We are so happy for you all.
Yeah for grand babies. My mother said she wishes she could have skipped being a parent and went straight to being a grandma! (just kidding of course! kind of :) What fun. And what a cutie! Congrats!
Thank you all. I am so anxious to meet this little soul. Her mom and dad are sure thrilled with her.
Post a Comment