Matthew, I too fell off my moving treadmill, it was June'08. I ended up having a large hematoma removed in the back of my right thigh, slow recovery and nasty scar. Since my "treadmill accident" I have talked to many who relate a "treadmill accident" story, most are gruesome and very painful. So join the "Beware-of the-Treadmill Club" and I guess we should both be grateful ours was not as bad as many others. Tell your parents my husband is ward mission leader and I'm a ward missionary so we read your blog and gain motivation to spread the good word of God here in PA. Stay warm . . .Donna Kneeland
1 comment:
Matthew, I too fell off my moving treadmill, it was June'08. I ended up having a large hematoma removed in the back of my right thigh, slow recovery and nasty scar. Since my "treadmill accident" I have talked to many who relate a "treadmill accident" story, most are gruesome and very painful. So join the "Beware-of the-Treadmill Club" and I guess we should both be grateful ours was not as bad as many others. Tell your parents my husband is ward mission leader and I'm a ward missionary so we read your blog and gain motivation to spread the good word of God here in PA. Stay warm . . .Donna Kneeland
Post a Comment