Leslie and I attended the seminar for New Mission Presidents and I have read my Mission President Handbook and Preach My Gospel but I didn't fully understand my stewardship until I received the following letter from a missionary's father (name withheld):
"Dear President and Sister Kunz:
Thank you so much for the kind letter and wonderful picture. Your guidance and leadership is greatly appreciated. My son is a tremendous young man full of positive energy and the willingness to serve. Your role in my son's life is EPIC in molding his future and outlook on life. You have my love, appreciation and support in your willingness to serve and be apart of his life. Thank you!! He is in your stewardship and I couldn't be more pleased.
Thank you so much for your leadership in his life. He is headed for a great place in this life and this is the first big step in finding out what that is.
Sincerely,
Missionary Father"
This letter brings in complete perspective the calling we have and motivates me to do the very best.
No comments:
Post a Comment